Monday, August 31, 2009

In His Great Love..

These are the kids at Lahane, our main sub-village that we do ministry at (: They are such sweethearts and the girl on my lap is the girl who LOOOVESSS to hold my bag for me (: She makes sure that I never get it dirty or lose it, how cute is that!

The young girl in pink is Martina whom I talked about in my last post that I've been discipling. She's been amazing and even agreed to attend Leader's Training in September! (: But continue to pray for her because it really is a constant spiritual battle here for souls, so keep praying for her! That she'll be crazy and serious about Jesus at the same time :p 
[See, that girl is still holding my bag! :D]

Just a big smiley picture! This is the tree that we always sit under in Lahane outside someone's house, it's very nice! :D

Mutiara! She's so cute right! This is Ps Israel's wife's new dog and she's like only a month old, probably just as big as my lower arm! We got a new dog too but I don't have pictures yet :( Anyways, I think I'm going to want to get a dog when I get back!! :D


Can you believe it, I've been in Timor nearly 7 months now!! It's amazing how everything is playing out and I've got more pictures this time so you can enjoy them!! (: God is doing much in the lives of MANY and indeed, nothing we do has no impact! I'm sure it's touching someone's life in some way!

This is more of a picture post so I'll save on the words (: But continue to pray for us and the works here, because every single prayer God is hearing them and it means so much to us (: Missing home, missing my youths, missing oh lua haha. 

Tonight we are going for a dinner event with the Singapore Ambassador who has invited all the Singaporeans living in Timor so that'll be pretty cool! (: Till next time!

In His wonderful love,
Gladys (:

No comments:

Post a Comment