Monday, January 26, 2009

All Glory to You

Well, this serves the purpose of mainly to update on the goings-on of my missionary journey! It is the first blog I have ever had, the first post I am making on this blog and the first time I can say I AM A MISSIONARY! Always been in my heart to go into the mission field since I was probably 14 or 15 and I have never thought I would be going out this soon and spending my 21st year in the mission field. It was a long and hard journey since God called me into the field in Feb 2008, lots of ups and downs and testing of my faith but God has brought me here today already in my 3rd week of Gideonites Training, even more excited and ready for what God wants to do! For all that He has done for me, His name must be lifted up and glorified (:

Of course, I write all this with the assumption that people will be reading! Ha, well hopefully it will encourage you (: I am very blessed to have wonderful people in my life and one of them, Esther Foong PUI SEE :D , kindly helped me to set this up (: LOVE YOU!

There was much struggle in many hearts and in my own heart if this was the right time that God has sent me to the mission field. But God confirmed it in Ecclesiastes 3:1-11:

" [v1] There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
... ...
[v11] He has made everything beautiful in its time."

There really is nothing more satisfying than knowing that you are in the will of God, walking according to what you know pleases His heart, no matter how you feel (: God holds the whole world at the palm of His hands and knows exactly what He's doing, thank You Jesus for that (: